I can really appreciate what British writer Sean Gabb is saying. I’d just like to add a cautionary insert to his words of wisdom. And this is largely the need to counter the quickness of the internet. Writer’s need to learn to respect your readers. And by that I mean, don’t become like the Journalists and scream ‘negativistic , critiques’ at your readers or even other writers. When you do that, your writing suffers and you become a short screaming headline…or worse your ‘negative’ goes Viral on the Internet. You’ll be tempted, but for god’s sake…don’t succumb. Don’t become another curmudgeon! There are already too many arrogant curmudgeons publishing. Be positive!
Well…its my opinion that…
- http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/A-tree-in-Salem-is-now-NJs-largest-oak.html September 29, 2016
- Wisdom on song writing. November 9, 2015
- Race, Poe and Philadelphia October 20, 2015
- Major mistake of the “Worshipers of Edgar A. Poe” always make. October 18, 2015
- Philadelphia history of Vice President George M. Dallas June 21, 2015